Group B/C: Honour Based Violence & Forced Marriage
1st February 2021
10:00 – 13:00
Aim of the course
- This training aims to build competence amongst professionals so that they can identify and support women and girls at risk of experiencing so called Honour Based Violence and Forced Marriage.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of so called Honour Based Violence and Forced Marriage.
- Identify risk factors that render women and girls vulnerable to these forms of harmful practice.
- Identify the signs that a women or girl is at risk of experiencing these forms of harmful practice.
- Understand policy and legislative frameworks for the prevention of these forms of harmful practices and required safeguarding of women and girls.