Group B/C: Lunchtime Seminar: Parental Substance Abuse
The Tomlinson Centre
Queensbridge Road, London E8 3ND
30 January 2020, 12:00 - 14:00
12 March 2020, 12:00 – 14:00
Aim of the course
- This is a short course to develop awareness and understanding of parental substance misuse and the impact it has on children, young people and their families.
By the end of the training participants will have:
- Brief introduction to parental substance
- Obtain a better understanding of substance misuse (incl. why people use substances)
- Understanding the impact of parental substance misuse on children and families
- Intervention and support for children and families
- Support and advice for professionals.
Facilitator: Marketi Psarrou